Relationship Rescue for Wives and Girlfriends of Internet Pornography Addicts
Psychological Changes in the Pornography Addict's Partner
Men struggling with sex addiction or pornography addiction are often surprised to learn
that their seemingly innocent diversion has such a large impact in the lives of their loved
ones around them. Because porn addiction and its impacts on wives and significant others
is not widely spoken of, it is a big surprise for many women to learn they are not alone.
Does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- Any time you have sex, you have to be the initiator.
- You are depressed; your self esteem has plummeted.
- Compared to the rush the porn addict gets online, your sex life could be seen as
boring to the addict. This can further exacerbate the self-esteem issues you may
- You feel unattractive as you don’t want to be intimate with your husband or
boyfriend either out of disgust for what they have been doing or because you don’t
want to be compared with the digitally altered air brushed nymphs online.
- There are times when you feel seemingly unending sadness and the sense of being
alone. You feel deserted and you are not able to openly discuss this problem with
family or close friends.
- You begin to not care about yourself. Haircuts and manicures become less
frequent. 'Why bother getting dressed nicely and putting on make up as he won’t
notice me anyway'. You stop working out regularly and may gain weight.
- He tells you he loves you if you confront him but continues his online activities.
- It may be difficult for you to get a solid night of sleep or you may suffer from
>> How to Quit Porn Addiction Starting Now